Long Time No See...Again

Oy vey here we are again, a LITERAL YEAR after my last uneventful post. I guess I'll just use this as my diary, then? That would at least give me an excuse for my absences, I've never been able to buckle down and use a diary consistently.

Since my last post I've:

  • Turned nineteen
  • Moved to the USA, permanently (probably)
  • Moved in to my own place
  • Gotten a cat (her name is Cupcake and she's the best)
  • Gotten a WHOLE LOT better at art
I think that about covers the big things. Oh, I also finally got my physical diploma. Woohoo!

I'm going to try and keep this blog updated, if not daily then weekly. I'll queue some posts soon too. Once I slip into a routine it should be easy to keep this up! It'll be interesting to look back in a few years and see my thoughts.

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured!

Update!

It's been a crazy few months. Looking at my last post, I remember how lofty my plans for the year were. They were also boring and unreal...

Popular Posts