Finding a Job is Hard

I'm sick of being broke and I'd very much like to help out my household with some income, so earlier today I began the search for work!

As it turns out, getting a job in a foreign country when you don't speak the language is hard. What a shocker. Nothing online was open for a high school student--what a shocker--so I'll be going around to local businesses and seeing if they have any openings available! I probably should have done that first but whatever.

The cafe I would have loved to work at is, unfortunately, not hiring. Which makes me very sad. But on the bright side, there are apparently places in town that specifically hire expats! Which is what I am now!!! One is a pizza place and one is a brewery, so both will require me to put on the customer service persona (unless I'm working in the back which would be lovely), but I'm in absolutely no place to be picky. I'll just be grateful if I'm hired at all!

That's that for now, hopefully something good will come along soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured!

Update!

It's been a crazy few months. Looking at my last post, I remember how lofty my plans for the year were. They were also boring and unreal...

Popular Posts